In response to the recent passage of the Boycott Bill by the Knesset, a bill which blurs the Green Line by making no distinction between Israel proper and the Settlements, we are reiterating our call to American Jews to "Buy Israel - Don't Buy Settlements (They're not the Same)". We stand in solidarity with the brave Israelis who choose to boycott the Settlements. We also take this solidarity one step further by ourselves taking the action to boycott goods produced in the Settlements and sold in the US.
The following is a list of products and produce made in West Bank Settlements and sold in the U.S. Please boycott these products and produce. It's important to note that products made in Settlements bear the label "Made in Israel"; but this is inaccurate. If you know of any other products or produce that are made or grown in West Bank Settlements and sold in the U.S., e-mail us as firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add them to the boycott list.
- Ahava - Manufactures cosmetic products using minerals from the Dead Sea.
West Bank Settlement: The company's factory and visitors' center are both located in the Israeli settlement of Mitzpe Shalem.
UPDATE: After SodaStream decided to remove its factory from Mishur Adumim, thereby ending its presence in the West Bank, Partners for Progressive Israel will now remove the company from our list and endorse their products.
Food and Produce:
- Ahdut Factory for Tehina Halva and Sweets - Achdut is a factory manufacturing tahini, halva and sweets.
West Bank Settlement: The company is located in the Barkan industrial zone
Brand names: Achva
- Amnon and Tamar - Produce herbal seasonings and spices.
West Bank Settlement: The company's head offices are in Alfei Menashe.
Brand names: Pyramid Herbal Seasonings
- Beigel and Beigel - A baked goods' company, manufacturing pastries, pretzels and mini cracker snacks.
West Bank Settlement: The company's plant is located in the Barkan industrial zone.
- Maya Foods, The Jerusalem Spice of Life - Manufactures, packs and markets food products, including spices, sweets, rice and legumes.
West Bank Settlement: The company's factory is located in Mishor Edomim industrial zone.
Brand names: Maya, Super Class, and Shufersal.
- Shalgal (Food) - Manufacture frozen dough cakes, pies and pastries.
West Bank Settlement: The company's plant is located in the Atarot industrial zone.
The company manufactures products for General Mills (Pillsbury).
- Shamir Salads - Manufacture and distribute pre-packaged chilled salads, dips and spreads.
West Bank Settlement: The company's factory is located in the Barkan industrial zone.
- Gat Shomron Winery - The winery produced kosher wines since 2003.
West Bank Settlement: Karnei Shomron
- Givon Winery - The winery, founded in 2001, It produces around 5,000 bottles of kosher wines a year, and markets wines to the US online.
West Bank Settlement: Giv'on Hahadash
- Gush Etzion Winery - Wines are available in the USA through "Royal Wines".
West Bank Settlement: The winery's vineyards are located in Gush Etzion and the company offices are in Efrata settlement in Gush Etzion.
- Hacormim Vineyard - The winery manufactures wines and fruit liquers.
West Bank Settlement: Mishor Edomim Industrial Zone
- Livni Winery - Wines are available directly though the winery's own website.
West Bank Settlement: Winery in Moshave Carmel (South Hebron Hills) and vinyards near Kiryat Arba
- Noah/Hevron Heights Winery
West Bank Settlement: Hebron/Qiryat Arba
Labels: Noah, Gedeon, La Villa, Village Superior, Jerusalem Heights, and Makhpelah Special Reserve
- Psagot Winery - The wines are marketed by Royal Wine Corp. and DFA - Duty Free of America.
West Bank Settlement: The winery used to reside in the settlement Psagot, but in 2008 moved to another settlement location, near Pisgat Ze'ev in occupied East Jerusalem. It holds several vineyards, including near Psagot and in Har Bracha.
Brand names: Edom and Psagot.
- Tura Estate Winery - The wines are available in the US - sold on Only Kosher Wine.com
West Bank Settlement: Rechelim